I haven't written in awhile but a lot has happened. I will be 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I'm happy about that milestone! As to be expected I'm extremely uncomfortable and taking it day by day.
On February 27th I had an ultrasound to make sure my cervix wasn't opening from the inside to ease my fears of a preterm labor (since Ethan was born early at 34 weeks for no known reason) and everything looked great and there was no sign of her busting out of there any time soon!
At my 28wk appt they discovered my Vitamin D and Iron were pretty low so that's why I had been extra, extra tired and I'm feeling much better now that I'm taking extra supplements.
On Thursday March 14th I actually took a terrible fall on the ice and my knee went into my belly really hard as I fell so Grandma Lisa took me to Abbott Northwestern Hospital and we spent the entire day there being monitored. Thankfully everything is just fine, I was really worried we were going to be having a baby that day!
We have the date for the baby shower now it's going to be Saturday April 13th and all the details are on the Shower page, please don't forget to RSVP!
No comments:
Post a Comment