Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Ultrasound update
We went and had the ultrasound on the 18th. Everything looks really good....she's still a little girl :P There haven't been any changes to indicate that she's making a break for it any time soon. Ultrasound weights can be off a pound or so either way but they put her weight at 5lbs 12oz....which was interesting to me because judging how crammed in there Ethan was at 7lbs I was guessing Molly's weight at about 5lbs she still has quite a lot of wiggle room in there, or at least she did at the time, as I write this today she certainly has less and I'm starting to feel very, very pregnant. She can still turn some and is quite active every day but it's definitely getting cozier and smaller in there for her. Andy used to look at my belly and go "oh" (as in it's cute) and now he makes this sort of frowny face and goes "wow thats big" lol he feels bad he says. So now it's just wait and see when she decides to make her arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment